For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone
2 labourers die, 1 suffers burns after being electrocuted in Gurugram
short by Dharini Mudgal / on 29 Jan 2022,Saturday
Two labourers died and one other suffered serious burns after being electrocuted while doing some renovation work at a private company building in Gurugram on Saturday, police said. It happened when one of them pulled the stair shuttering, which came in contact with an 11,000-volt power cable. While the deceased persons are from UP, the injured person hails from Bihar.
short by Dharini Mudgal / 09:21 pm on 29 Jan
For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone