For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone
Two Class 10 students were electrocuted on Thursday when a metal pole they were carrying for flag hoisting came in contact with a live wire at a government-run school in Gujarat's Kenpur village, police said. The deceased were identified as Dilip Rana and Ganpat Valvai. The family members of the two boys held the school staff responsible for the tragedy.
short by Jigyasu / 06:49 pm on 15 Aug
For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone