For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone
50 students fall ill after consuming 'prasad' in Jharkhand
short by Shweta Singh / on 11 Feb 2019,Monday
At least 50 students of a school fell ill after consuming 'prasad' in Jharkhand's Lohardaga district on Sunday. The students had started vomiting after eating the 'prasad' at a Saraswati Puja celebration, district Civil Surgeon Vijay Kumar said. The students had suffered food poisoning and are now out of danger, Kumar added.
short by Shweta Singh / 12:37 am on 11 Feb
For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone