For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone
6-year-old Hyderabad boy electrocuted while playing
short by Shashank Verma / on 12 Feb 2019,Tuesday
A six-year-old boy was on Monday electrocuted while playing in a residential township in Hyderabad, police said. The police added that the boy came into contact with a live wire near a lamp post and got electrocuted while no one noticed. The police have registered a case of negligence against the firm that maintains the residential complex, reports said.
short by Shashank Verma / 10:19 pm on 12 Feb
For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone