For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone
Man electrocuted to death in MP while talking on charging phone
short by Shreya Das / on 15 Mar 2022,Tuesday
A man died of electrocution in Madhya Pradesh's Indore while talking to his wife over a mobile phone which was reportedly connected to a charging point. According to a report, the deceased's brother ran to his room after hearing him scream and found him lying on the ground. The man was then rushed to hospital where he was declared dead.
short by Shreya Das / 10:54 pm on 15 Mar
For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone